NRC Advisory Committee
The NRC Advisory Group provides subject matter advice and guidance on our strategic and operational goals. The committee is a network of individuals from across Ontario who work in a variety of disciplines (i.e.public health, community health centres family health teams, and academic settings).
The objectives of the group are:
To provide healthy eating and nutrition content related advice to the NRC program.
To identify emerging issues in the area of healthy eating and nutrition that will impact knowledge exchange, capacity building, programs and services, and healthy eating and nutrition policy development support.
Members of the NRC Advisory Committee include:
· Rebecca Truscott, Ontario Collaborative Group on Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (OCGHEPA)
· Evelyn Vaccari, Ontario Society of Nutrition Professionals in Public Health (OSNPPH)
· Christine Mehling, Dietitians of Canada (DC)/ EatRight Ontario (ERO)
· Ellen Wodchis, Niagara Region, Ontario Chronic Disease Prevention Management in Public Health (OCDPMPH)
· Rachael Mather, KFL&A Public Health
· Jennelle Arnew, Chatham-Kent Health Unit
· Jessica Wegener, Ryerson University
· Ashley Hurley, Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario (AFHTO)
· Katherine Haneke, Grandriver CHC, Association of Ontario Health Centres (AOHC)
· Erin Hobin, Public Health Ontario (PHO)
· David Sit/Gabriella Heyman, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC)
For more information, please contact Karen Gough, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.